As part of Moray Council’s public consultation on its draft Climate Change Strategy, tsiMORAY is hosting three virtual community meetings to harness your input.
Your comments will help the Council build on its draft strategy and action plan so that it reflects the ambitions of all people in Moray, and sets the foundation for our climate and sustainability priorities.
Your valuable input will help shape these plans. Please join us on one of the three meeting dates to:
• Ask questions to those who have developed the strategy.
• Tell us what you think is good about the strategy.
• Tell us what you think is missing or could be improved about the strategy.
In preparation for your attendance, we would be grateful if you could:
• Read the draft Climate Change Strategy here
• Read the draft Action Plan here
• Come prepared with your questions and comments.
Please note, all meetings will be held virtually using the Zoom platform (link to follow). You will be able to dial-in by telephone if necessary, although using a computer provides the best functionality.
• Friday 2 October, 1pm – 2:30pm
• Tuesday 6 October, 6pm – 7:30pm
• Wednesday 14 October 2pm – 3:30pm (This is during the school holidays, and we especially welcome the input of young people at this meeting).
To register for one of the dates above, please click here.