Have you heard of PINS? It's the Pupil Inclusion Network Scotland.
(PINS) is funded by Scottish Government and has a membership of 1500 practitioners who work with the most vulnerable and marginalised learners when it comes to formal or informal learning or support for schooling.
The network operates online, and their interests range from the early years through to post school learning.
Benefits of PINS free membership include:
• Regular e-bulletins highlighting sector news, policy and practice.
• Access to the PINS extensive resource with a focus on educational inclusion, equalities, attainment, health and wellbeing.
• Promote your work, news and events.
• Attend and contribute at our national PINS event.
• Opportunity to profile your work via ‘10 things we do to make a difference’: http://pinscotland.org/whats-new-10-things-we-do.html
• An invitation to blog for PINS - highlight challenges and ask difficult questions: http://pinscotland.org/pins-blog.html
Join via the link from the home page www.pinscotland.org